Colorado’s Hiwan Golf Club’s $2.1 Million Upgrade Complete by Concert Golf Partners in a Return to Glory
Members will enjoy world-class amenities from the refurbished golf course to premier family-friendly activities
EVERGREEN, Colo. (Nov. 1, 2023) – Concert Golf Partners has completed a state-of-the-art and extensive $2.1 million upgrade at Hiwan Golf Club that signifies a “return to glory” for the storied Colorado club.
Concert Golf acquired historic Hiwan Golf Club last year and soon after infused capital and a commitment to elevating Hiwan as the premier family-friendly country club in the area. Over the past 14 months, a significant and impressive upgrade was made to both Hiwan’s clubhouse and its surrounding space highlighted by:
- A Fresh New Concept for Members to Enjoy. All areas of the main clubhouse received new finishes, furniture, lighting, and artwork. The area, lobby, member bar, restaurant, and ballroom each received a wonderful new color palette and style, to complement the picturesque, natural surroundings that are so prevalent in Colorado.
- A Grand Addition to the Clubhouse. The addition includes an expanded patio, trellis, three fire pits and luxury outdoor seating.
- Vast Improvement to the Flow around the Member Bar and Locker Rooms. The men’s locker room was completely redesigned and a corridor was opened up, which allows direct access from the back of the clubhouse, as well as golf activities, into the member bar and restaurant.
- Complete Rebuild of Both the Men’s and Women’s Restrooms. This gives our members fresh new facilities with all new fixtures and accessories.
- The Pro Shop also Received New Finishes. New lighting and carpet accentuate the improvements.
- A Newly Added Outdoor Grill. The grilling area is expected to be ready for service in Spring 2024.
Hiwan Golf Club was founded in 1962 and has a rich history of golf tradition. First designed by Press Maxwell at 7,600 feet above sea level, Hiwan Golf Course is magnificently set to reflect a Rocky Mountain lifestyle west of Denver. Hiwan’s acclaimed golf course served for 27 years as the home to the Colorado Open. Over the years, the facility also has hosted the USGA Girls’ Junior, Boys USGA Junior Amateur and the prestigious Junior America’s Cup. Many of the biggest names in golf have played this course.
Hiwan offers its members an array of amenities, including a family-friendly, resort-style pool, fitness center, library, five tennis courts, three pickleball courts and a golf simulator. In addition, members enjoy reciprocal access to the The Ranch Country Club near Denver, including its golf course, clubhouse and amenities, which are all beautifully set among impressive vistas of the Rocky Mountains.
For non-members of Hiwan Golf Course, banquet and special-event catering services are available.
The mission of Concert Golf Partners is to preserve private clubs by investing capital to enhance amenities, service levels and the overall member experience, to build and maintain a thriving club environment for its members.
“We’re extremely proud about the investment we have made at Hiwan Golf Club and what these impressive upgrades provide to Hiwan’s membership,” said Hiwan Golf Club General Manager Ryan Naab. “The pride in being a member and great potential for new members to enjoy a premier experience makes Hiwan a destination for people who want to enjoy a unique, fun and exciting lifestyle so impressively set between Denver and the Rocky Mountains.”
Concert Golf Partners takes great pride in its relentless pursuit of preserving the culture, identity and traditions that make a club unique. In order to improve the club for its members, our goal is to examine the holistic country club and golf experience, and then execute, enriching the club and its lasting legacy.
For more information about Hiwan Golf Club, membership and event opportunities, visit hiwan.com.